Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lila 5-6 weeks

This past week Mommy and I went to a new exercise class called Stroller Strides. Mommy met lots of other moms and got a great workout. I loved being outside and took a big nap while she exercised. Instead of going out to dinner this week, Dad took Mom and I to Theodore Roosevelt Island for a picnic.

I met even more relatives and friends. My great uncle Bob and cousins Robert and Kayla from Washington State came to visit me.



Then we went to a birthday party for my Uncle Matt where I met more cousins, aunts and uncles. Uncle Matt does a great job holding me :)



One of my grandpa's neighbors gave me this cute giraffe robe. I love how soft it is and how it keeps me warm after my baths. Check out my giraffe ears!



Daddy and I like to spend time together on the front porch. I love it outside.





I started smiling back and Mommy and Daddy when they smile at me, they are really excited about this new accomplishment!



No comments:

 

Made by Lena