Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lila's adventures

I have been learning so many new things and going to so many new places! I have started to really like my jungle play mat. I bat and kick the toys that hang down from it. I love being on my tummy too (tummy time) which helps in building my neck muscles. The doctor said I was very strong when we went to see her this week and it looks like I will roll over from my tummy to back soon. I weigh 9 1/2 lbs now and have grown to almost 22 inches long. I had to get a shot which I didn't like very much, but Mommy said I was a big, brave girl.

Mom and I go on a walk almost every morning in my stroller. We have met so many neighbors and have found a few babies in the neighborhood my age. Sometimes we like to run errands to different stores and everyone says how cute I am!



I had my first bath in my own tub and I loved it. I'm not sure what to do in there but it seems to make me feel relaxed!


Mommy and Daddy have taken me out to dinner twice. They used to have date nights every Friday before I was born and now they include me! The first time was to Guapos and I slept the entire time. They seemed really happy about that! The second time I made it until the check came and then decided I was hungry too.


Here I am with one of my favorite toys on my one month birthday, I am getting SO big!

1 comment:

Sandra and Don said...

I am enjoying the pics of Lila, Jen. Aunt Cindy She is growing!!!

 

Made by Lena