Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lila 7-8 Weeks

Over the past few weeks I have started to find my voice and make coos/noises that Mommy and Daddy think are cute and funny. I like to "talk" the most in the morning and when playing on my jungle activity mat! I'm still trying to figure out how to roll over. I am really starting to focus on things like the mobile on the activity mat and the mobile in my crib.




We started a class called Mommy and Me Yoga. I get a baby massage, watch Mommy do yoga and get to see other babies.



We celebrated Mommy's 30th birthday and her friend Amanda came to visit us. Amanda spoils me rotten and I loved spending so much time with her! Daddy and I spent the day together while Mommy and Amanda went to the spa.




Here we are about to go to dinner for Mommy's birthday:



I'm smiling more and more! My eyes are getting more and more blue like Daddy's. We wonder if they will stay this way.






No comments:

 

Made by Lena