Saturday, December 13, 2008

2nd Trimester

We hit a milestone...we are officially in the second trimester!

I finally have enough energy to start exercising again which feels great. I started going to pre-natal yoga classes and I love them! Everyone knows how much I love my yoga and I have really missed it. Jason and I went to a partner's pre-natal yoga class together and really enjoyed it. It was mostly learning breathing, labor positions and the best part was back and feet massages for both of us. Jason liked that part too of course. The teacher repeatedly used Jason as her demo (but none of the other husbands), rubbed him, commented on his nice feet and guessed his shoe size. Jason was a great sport and I thought it was hilarious!

Our results came back from the NT scan and everything was normal. Our next doctor appointment is December 30th. Then in January we find out whether we will be having a little boy or girl :) We have started to talk about names, but we are keeping them a secret until the baby is born!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A what? A...a...secret? Until the baby is BORN?? I guess I'll just have to wait then. I don't mind...really...not big deal. Only been trying to name this baby for about 8 years!
I can wait though. :)

 

Made by Lena