Tuesday, December 30, 2008

16 weeks

We had our 16 week appointment yesterday and everything went great. We heard the heartbeat again, it was 140 and then 150 a few minutes later. We did find out that one of my hormone levels is slightly elevated, so as a precaution we will be doing a sonogram once a month to make sure everything is right on track. The doctor told us not to worry, that many patients have the same thing and nothing ends up being wrong. It will be neat to be able to see the baby every month going forward, not everyone is given that opportunity.

Over Christmas we found out that baby isn't a big fan of flying. I got motion sickness for the first time ever on a plane, and luckily we landed before it was too late! Thank goodness for the acupressure wrist bands, they worked like a charm on the way home. Lately, we've been busy researching strollers, car seats, cribs, pack-n-plays and all that fun stuff.

Our next appointment is January 3oth where we will find out whether we have a little boy or girl. I'm pretty sure we are having a little boy but we will see next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet baby tummy! I honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone look THAT good pregnant.
And...I don't know what that baby's gonna be. I keep going back and forth.

 

Made by Lena