Saturday, December 6, 2008

12 week sonogram

Friday morning we had a sonogram and got to see the baby again. What a big difference from the first time at 7 weeks! We also got to hear the heartbeat again and this time it was strong and loud at 155! I think I said "wow!" or "oh my gosh" a million times. Everything went great, and the doctor confirmed our due date of June 17th. The baby was just hanging out and had his/her hands by the face and had his/her ankles crossed. During the sonogram, the nurse kept calling the baby a "little stinker" which is quite humorous being Jason's child! The doctor said it looks like we have a beautiful perfect baby. Doesn't it look like the baby is surrounded by a heart?


3 comments:

Patti G said...

So exciting! I love your blog. I also love the pictures you are doing stage by stage. Awesome!!! So fun!!!!

Patti G said...

I'm stalking your blog, but this photo is really amazing, I had to look again. Cool!

AshleyUnwritten said...

OH JEN!!! I swear, I can just HEAR you saying "WOW" and "Oh my gosh!"

Congratulations to BOTH OF YOU. I love you!

Briland

 

Made by Lena