Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

Jason and Mom

Jen and Mom



We had our regular doctor appointment and a quick sonogram this week. The only news to report is that they both went great and everything is on schedule. Next week we have a growth scan where we may get some new pictures. I am feeling good for the most part, just moving around a little slower and finding it harder to get off the couch! I'm still doing prenatal yoga and pilates a few times a week. They really seem to be helping me and I look forward to the classes each week. We've been having fun getting Baby Whitesell's room ready, putting together the stroller, pack-n-play and all that. I have a hamper full of baby clothes and blankets to wash. It's starting to feel like a baby is really about to move in :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures. You are such a sweet person, Jen.

 

Made by Lena